Labels

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Who Are You?

I'm pretty sure there are several women who don't know each other so far. I want you to all know each other and find inspiration and friendship through getting to know everyone. I'm going to send a special invitation to a few women that have really inspired me while I've been getting started. I would like them to introduce themselves and tell a little bit about their story. Where they found themselves when they decided to change, how much they have lost, how they lost it, etc. I think you guys will really enjoy it.

I want you to feel free to do the same thing. We want to know you! I know that it can be hard to know what to write though. Just jump in and post something! :) Tell us about you, your family, what you like to do, ALL of it!

I can't wait to read what you have to say!

No comments: