Labels

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hi, I'm Kelli

I suppose I can introduce myself. I think you all know me, but some at differing levels.

My name is Kelli. I am 26 years old. I have two children: my little boy Dallin (3 1/2 yo) and my little girl Lilly (1 1/2 yo)





I have been married for just over five years. Phil Shimek is an amazing husband and father. He does so much for us.

I am a stay-at-home mommy, most of the time. I do work part-time at a local library. Mainly I only have one day a week that I work, but I am occasionally called in to substitute for people. I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant, but I've really kind of slowed down on that. Long story short, I am usually home with my kids every day and by myself with them from 6:30 in the morning to 6 or 7 at night (on average).

My weight-loss journey (this time) started when Hubby and I started thinking that we are going to want to try to add to our family in the near future. My last pregnancy was pretty rough. I had really bad problems with a pinched sciatic nerve as well as lots of back problems the whole time. To prevent that I know I need to lose weight. When talking with my doctor we decided that my initial goal should be to lose around 30 pounds. It would get me in a better spot for my body to handle a pregnancy. I have currently lost 10 pounds and will keep working on it. I want to get my body used to working out so that I can still do it after I'm pregnant too.


This is probably my most recent picture. It was taken on March 10, 2012 at my brother's wedding reception. I'll think about trying to find a full body picture and I will work on getting some taken for our process here too.

So far I have been focused a lot on what I've been eating. I'm starting to struggle with it a little. I've got a sweet tooth and I just need to get over it. I've really been getting into biking on my stationary bike. My biggest thing is needing to schedule my life a little more efficiently so that I can get exercise in every day. I need to pick a time (it will probably need to be in the morning before kids wake up) and then go with it.

Anyway, that's me. :)

1 comment:

Sondra said...

Just keep going you can do it:)