Labels

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linds

My name is Linds 
I originally hail from the grand town of Tremonton. As soon as I graduated from high school in 2004 I ventured down to Salt Lake where I am currently living with my husband of almost 7 years.  I am also raising our aquatic turtle. He's a big commitment. (:

I have always struggled with my weight. My senior year of high school my family went through a drastic health change. We all did the South Beach diet and we lost a significant amount. After that I moved away and for 6 months I lived.....and without consequences. When I got married the pounds crept on and I gained a solid 40 pounds. Over the years I have succeeded in yo yo dieting. Every summer I look good. By the beginning of the year I am back to the same weight. Every year I tell myself that I am not going to go back to my old self. It is emotionally and physically exhausting. I promise though....this is it. Heaven help me! This has to be it!

Lately I have been exercising. I have discovered that I love to run outside. But it has come with a new frustration. My calves look great....but my butt and gut are stubborn. I have signed up at a gym and I hope between the two types of exercise and some healthy eating I can get it off for good.

Goals: Lose 30 pounds. Keep it off. Be a healthier me so I can produce a healthy lil linds in the future. 

I am excited to read all your stories and to get some added help from others. YAY for all of us!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh! I'm excited to hear what you learn on the butt and gut situation. I could use some help there for sure! I just saw some pictures of my 'muffin top' yesterday that were taken on Sunday. So sad....

Anyway, I'm glad to have you along! I ALWAYS love reading what you have to write! We've got a good one here ladies! :)