Labels

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tips and Hints

I had a suggestion on trying to add a tab for tips and hints. I think we all have things that help us make healthier choices. Feel free to write up some of yours and share.

Some tips that I recently came across can be found HERE . Feel free to print it out and post it where you can see it. Or you could come up with your own list of reminders. We are busy women with TONS on our minds. Little reminders can help us out! I've also got those tips linked over on the side of the page in my favorites area (I think....). If there are links that you'd like to add just let me know and I'll get 'em up.

I'm thinking that maybe I will post some of the questions that I have a lot and then we can all add our favorite or most creative ways to solve them in some comments. Feel free to add your own questions as well. This will make it easier to come back to when we are having a hard time in a specific area.

LATER
Okay, I changed my mind. I think I like the FAQ better than the tips and hints. Unless you guys object I think I'd rather do it that way. If you have a great tip go ahead and flip it around into a question so you can share it that way. Is that silly of me?

No comments: