Labels

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hey! I am Nicole

Hi my name is Nicole Cantu. I guess we are all doing introductions. I am 20 years old and, I am a hair dresser, I get to play with people's hair all day so its a pretty good job :) umm I live at my parents house right now until i get my feet under me. I am the oldest so i was/am the guinea pig child lol but its good.
That is me on the right on March 10th.

So when i was in high school i was in Colorguard, i ran around and danced everyday so i never had to worry about working out. Then when i moved down to Saint George to go to school i gained 40 lbs. I ate out everyday and did absolutely no exercise, so obviously i was bound to gain weight. That was a year ago and i have been living at home since. I have lost around 10 lbs since then but that is just cause my mom won't let me eat out lol I still struggle with exercising so i hope that being a part of this group will help motivate me and kick me in the butt. I love being part of a team and reaching for a goal, so this should be good for me :)
I would love to lose weight and tone up and become proud of my body and myself. Lets go team SHE-Ra!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay Nicole! :) I'm excited that you're doing this with us!

I've been wondering if you should try to set a goal for 'x' amount of pounds to be lost by a certain date by the group and then have a party when we meet it. Does that sound interesting to you?

Becca Lund said...

Nicole, I love you!!!

imabeautitionnotamagition said...

Ya! I'm thinking I wanna look good by my birthday in July so I think that will be a great idea :)

imabeautitionnotamagition said...

Becca I love you!!!