Labels

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi I'm Toni Christensen

Hello,
My name's Toni and I just turned 49. I'm Kelli's mom (and proud of it). So my goal is to establish some better habits for a healthier me. I have Fibromyalgia and I know that there are some things that will make my life easier if I will just do them. These things are getting more hours of sleep each night, drinking more water, and avoiding the sugars that can make inflammation problems worse. Over exercising can also cause problems, but so can not exercising at all. I'm going to try to go on walks with my family and friends and to stretch and improve my flexibility. I think I will start to consistently track my sleep hours and water intake and also any minutes of moving my body. I will appreciate the support and encouragement from the SHE-Ras. It will help to motivate me to be a good girl and do what I know I should be doing. We are smart women and can make good choices in our lives. When we are healthy and happy we can lift and serve those around us. We can do anything we set our minds and hearts to.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Well said Mom! :)

I like the idea of tracking everything. I've got my calorie tracking down really well, but not the other healthy things. I think it's time for me to pull a calendar out for just me and my health.