Labels

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sondra! :)

Hi my name is Sondra Nelson I am 37 years old. I have Three Children Marisa 13 Vanessa 10 and Derek 6. I work at the Elc in corrine and I work night a kents market. I started my weight loss journey in Nov of 2011. After I had gone to the doctor for a health screening. And he said things where good but that I might want to consider losing about 20lbs in the next to month ( That was Nov to Jan). That is right during the holidays. So I decided that I would join the result gym inTremonton and see how things go, Well I did not make the 20lbs but I did lose 17lbs. And then the chance came that the gym was having a biggest loser contest, so I found a partner and we joined in. They gave us certain thing that we were to try to do for two week and then we need to turn it in, So the first week was to right everything down that you ate. So I signed up for a program called myfitnesspal.com and type in everything that I ate and all my water and exercise. So I realized that if I had to write it down then I was not going to eat it or that I was going to eat less of it, or I need to work it off. So we are now down to the last two week and I have lost 49lbs since Nov and 32lbs since the contest started. I don't really think that is what I have lost but it is what I have gained and that I have changed my life for the better. I hope I can now make it a life changing thing and keep it up, and show other that is possible to do if you set your mind to it!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks Sondra!!! Good luck as your BL contest comes to an end. You have done amazing and look awesome!!!

Kelli said...

I hope you don't mind that I gave your post a title. :) If you want to change it you can. It just makes it easier to find on the blog archive.

Life as Linds said...

Yay Sondra! Way to go! 49 Pounds?! That is amazing!