Labels

Friday, March 23, 2012

Weight Loss Tracking

I've been tracking my weight-loss since the beginning of the year. If you have been tracking your progress then we can post it and be proud of you! Obviously if you haven't been tracking then we can't put it up. We can chart from now on though. I will be updating the graph every Sunday. If you'd like to participate in the graph then you will need to let me know your weight loss. You can email, text, call, Facebook message, comment on a reminder post, or maybe I can figure out something else. I'm pretty open to how you let me know. I think the graph is a great way to be held accountable for your progress during the week. It's also a great way to look at how well you are actually doing.

2 comments:

Life as Linds said...

So, I am in bed. I am going to weigh myself first thing tomorrow and then come next Sunday morning I will weigh myself again and let you know what my weighloss is. Is that right? Do you just get on the scale once a week or is it whenever you want? I have lots of questions. I will probably have many more. lol

Kelli said...

That is exactly right. Just let me know next week and we'll get the loss recorded.