Labels

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hi, everyone! My name is Lori Nelson.

Hi, ladies. My name is Lori and I am so excited for this new journey. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me but this time I am ready to make the changes that I need. I have struggled all my life with my weight. When I was 17 my mom died and after that I turned to food to comfort myself. I have loss weight and gained it back a couple of times in the last 15 years. After I had my last baby I never lost my pregnancy weight plus I gained about 30 pounds. That has been 5 years now! So here I am extremely overweight and ready to change! I started about 8 weeks ago walking and tracking everything I eat. I have lost about 15 pounds. I really am excited to have this support group. My family is a huge support to me but it always helps to have lots of people cheering you on! I know each one of us can do this and I am ready to go!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yay Lori! Thanks for joining us! I'm excited to have you with us! :)

15 pounds is amazing!!!! I'm doing a little weight loss dance for you in my chair! :) Thanks for introducing yourself and I am REALLY stoked to have you with us! We are here for you!