Labels

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hungry For Change

I started watching this documentary. I 'm going to have to come back and watch it later, but I thought I'd share it with all of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZKjUrZ0Xwc&feature=share

It's an hour and a half so set aside some good time to really watch it and pay attention to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I've watched it now! It was AMAZING!!! It is very informational on why diets don't work, what 'man-made' foods really do to our bodies, how you can best work with your body to be healthy, and much more.

I think my favorite thing was a comment about love. One of the guys said he once joined a group that's motto was "Let us love you until you can love yourself". I kind of feel like that is part of what this group is about. We are all here to love and support one another. Once you are able to love yourself you will want to treat yourself well. It is when we feel unsafe (unloved) that our body goes into protection mode and we end up giving ourselves that layer of 'protection' (fat).

Anyway, watching this documentary was a huge lightbulb moment for me. I'm feeling sooooo good right now. I'm very empowered to keep moving forward. We can do this!!!

No comments: