Labels

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mexican Crockpot Chicken

I made the best and easiest meal ever the other night.  I did get the recipe from Pinterest.  All I did was first thing in the morning drop chicken breasts (I used 7 for my family) in the crock pot.  Pour in 1 bottle of salsa ( I used home canned) 1 can of corn (drained), 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained), and one brick of cream cheese.  Let this all cook (I didn't even stir it) on low for 7 to 8 hours.  Use two forks to shred the chicken and serve it on tortilla shells or chips or Alan ate it for left overs all by itself and loved it.  I tried to eat it on a whole wheat wrap and that did not work, the wrap was too weak to hold all the deliciousness.  My entire family ate it and asked for more.  I hope that you try it and enjoy.  I don't know what the calorie count or anything is but it has got to be pretty good for us.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That sounds really good and very healthy. About how many servings did you get out of it?