Labels

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kami Reynolds

Hi Everybody, my name is Kami Reynolds. I was added by Kelli Shimek last week because of my life changing post on FB.

This was my post: OK my FB friends, I am literally nauseated and scared to death to do this, but am getting desperate. I need to loose the weight of one whole person and am in desperate need of help. I am tired of of it holding me back from being who I really am, and from doing the things I really want to do. I don't have a lot of money and can't do it on my own. Where do I start? What can I do?

I seriously cried for 2 hours because it was so emotional for me, but never imagined the amazing response I would get. So many people believed in me and were rooting for me and were excited to see a change in me. I was getting messages from people I didn't even know telling me their stories, inviting me to support groups, trying to sell me pills etc.

I have been obese for as long as I can remember. I was teased mercilessly all through school and have always despised what I saw in the mirror. Food is my comfort. I eat when I'm sad, bored, happy, for get togethers, just because it's time, or just because I didn't care.

I tried everything under the sun but would always loose drive a couple weeks into it. I never had the will power to keep it going.

This time just feels different. I am doing this more for me this time, because I am sincerely ready for this change in my life, to look better, feel better, be better!

I started this change almost 2 weeks ago. I have lost 10 pounds by merely tracking my calories, drinking more water and exercising more. I feel a change happening a little bit at a time as I continue down this path. I have an amazing husband who is right by my side and 4 fantasatic kids that I love with all my heart! With friends and family supporting me, and so many people cheering me on wanting me to succeed, I will not fail!

1 comment:

~Mama T said...

You are beautiful! Seriously!